With so many cool projects and exciting events planned for 2017, we need some help and would love to have YOU involved! We are looking to expand our team and are very excited to announce we are offering a part time internship, potentially leading to a permanent position at Foxes Events!
Just some of the exciting to-do’s you will be involved in:
– Writing and brainstorming blog content
– Shopping and running errands
– Prepping/organising for up – and coming events
– SEO and social media
– Assisting on photo shoots
– Required to work from our London based studio 2 – 3 days a week
– Available over the weekend to assist at our events
– Full, clean driving license
– Competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/InDesign)
– Attention to detail (essential!)
– A DIY enthusiast of all things creative
– Comfortable speaking to clients over the phone
– Love cute dogs (Milan is part of the team after all, check him out here!)
Preferred but not essential:
– Experience in photography
– Knowledge of WordPress
– Worked with Adobe Premiere Pro
– Experience in driving large vehicles (vans)
– Cacti/succulent enthusiast (we have quite the collection growing in the studio!)
– Pinterest addict
– LOVE donuts AND Avocado – not together obviously!
SO…Where are you my creative friend?! The position is available for you to start straight away!
How to apply: Send your CV by email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Creative Assistant Internship’. Please include a cover letter about why you want to work with Foxes Events and details on your availability.
Applicant date closes Monday 17th April 2017.
Leave a Comment